Friday 24 August 2012

Always starts, never completes!


This is my first blog post and I hope that I won’t stop writing posts after this first one. That was what happened to the last few blogs which i started.  It was awkward thing to do.
 I realized that it's one of my bad habits which can turn my life to the worst crap ever.  Suppose I get a good job after my studies and it’s most likely that I will drop out of it because of this simple bad habit.
 I never had some kind of hobby of my own as I grew up. I actually came up with my own theory on this. This is the theory “A person without a hobby is a person with lifeless life". I don't know if some great person ever said the same thing before but hey, it’s not plagiarized. My point is, I don’t want to make my life lifeless and I think this blog will help me for a solution.
 So, combining both these hobby and instability problem, I voted to write. Ah!! When talking about writing. You know, I started writing a novel and finished somewhat of 5 pages, including preface and that problem which i mentioned caught up with me, I stopped writing the novel.
Even i am fed up with this habit. That is why i am here people and I have been a lonely person because I am the only son. I never got a real person to share what I have in mind. Well this is wonderful because now I am sharing it to billions of people out there.
So if anyone is out there sitting at home idle, get a hobby of your own that you are interested ,which can help yourself and you and of course which is fun to you.
Point to Self: Try not to stop doing what you love and not love. In other words, DON’T BE LAZY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment